The Laramie County Library System (LCLS) Board of Directors intends to adopt and amend policies relating to the public’s use of library facilities, materials, and equipment.
Interested persons may view a copy of the proposed policies at the LCLS First Floor Ask Here Desk, 2200 Pioneer Ave., Cheyenne, WY; Burns Branch Library, 112 Main Street, Burns, WY; Pine Bluffs Branch Library, 110 E. 2nd Street, Pine Bluffs, WY or on the LCLS website www.lclsonline.org.
Email comments to email@example.com and/or present views at a public hearing on these proposed rules and regulations on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 4:00pm in the Coneflower Room of LCLS, 2200 Pioneer Ave., Cheyenne, WY.
- | PARKING
- The parking lot west of the Laramie County Library is designated for those who are using library services.
- Overnight parking is prohibited.
- In cooperation with the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program, the Laramie County Library will have:
- 16 parking spaces conveniently located near the entrances in both the public and staff parking lots designated for carpools only.
- The designated parking spaces are reserved for vehicles with more than one person and will be clearly marked with surface paint and/or signage.
- Parking spaces for the disabled will consist of 10 spaces in the bank of parking spaces nearest the building and 4 spaces on 22nd Street.
- The parking lot on the northeast corner of the site is designated for employee parking.