Friday, October 23, 2015, 6:00pm
Little America Hotel & Resort
Attend the Booklovers’ Bash, the largest annual fundraiser for the Laramie County Library Foundation! Featured speaker this year is author and animal scientist Temple Grandin.
Temple Grandin, PhD, was listed as one of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential heroes in 2010. She is known throughout the world as an innovative animal scientist and consultant to the livestock industry. Her modern methods of livestock handling have improved both animal welfare and productivity.
Diagnosed with autism as a child, Dr. Grandin is also a renowned autism activist. Her current best-selling book, The Way I See It: A Personal Look at Autism and Asperger’s, is a testament to her challenges and successes. Her work in animal science and understanding of autism continues to inspire millions.
This year’s Booklovers’ Bash will be filled with memorable festivities, including dinner with live and silent auctions. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a special Wyoming evening with 400 business leaders and diverse individuals from throughout the community who come together to sustain our award-winning library. Reservations must be made in advance. Please fill out the form below to reserve your seat or table.
- $2,500 – The Author’s Table – Already reserved.
- $2,000 – The Heroes Table – Table of 10, choice proximity to stage, 2 bottles of wine, recognition in Booklovers’ Bash promotional materials, sponsor name or logo at table and in program/auction guide, and recognition at event.
- $1,500 – The Sponsor Table – Table of 8, close promixity to stage, 2 bottles of wine, recognition in Booklovers’ Bash promotional materials, sponsor name or logo at table and in program/auction guide.
- $875 – Booklovers’ Table – Reserved table for 8.
- $85 – Individual Seat – Per person seating.
Call 307.634.3561 for more information. Click Here to Reserve Your Seat or Table