Burns Branch Library
112 Main St.
P.O. Box 220
Burns, WY 82053
|Monday – Tuesday||9:30 am – 5:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am – 7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am – 5:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:30 am – 12:30 pm|
Pine Bluffs Branch Library
110 E. 2nd St.
P.O. Box 639
Pine Bluffs, WY 82082
8:30 am – 7:00 pm
|Wednesday – Friday||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am – 12:30 pm|
- A valid Laramie County Library System (LCLS) library card is required to check out items.
- An LCLS library card is valid in any Laramie County Library facility including the Cheyenne Library, the Pine Bluffs Branch, the Burns Branch and the Bookmobile.
- The Burns and Pine Bluffs branch libraries offer the same types of materials and services available at the Cheyenne Library.
- Materials not available in the Burns or Pine Bluffs branch libraries may be requested from other libraries.
- Items can be returned to any of the LCLS locations.
- Both branches offer copying in color or black and white and fax services.
- Wireless and free public computers are available.
- Services will not be offered on holidays observed by LCLS. Additionally, locations may be closed due to inclement weather.
- For more information about the Burns or Pine Bluffs branch libraries, please contact Sharon Mikesell, Assistant Manager – Branches at 112 Main St., Burns, WY, 307-547-2249 or at 110 E. 2nd, Pine Bluffs, WY, 307-245-3646, or by email smikesell@LCLSonline.org.